Old Cemetery on the Grounds of an Abandoned School in Clarksdale, MS (A0012698)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a very large abandoned school building in Clarksdale, Mississippi, with the remains on an old family cemetery on the school yard.
NOTE: I had originally, mistakenly called this a confederate cemetery, but it's actually the old Bobo family cemetery, with headstones ranging from 1801 to 1895. Learn more about the old school and the cemetery here.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.