Abandoned Wooden Masonic Lodge in Rodney Mississippi - Black and White Photograph (Square Format) (636580_0008X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old wooden Masonic Lodge (Mississippi Lodge #56 of the Free and Accepted Masons) located in Rodney from the 1850s until the 1920s. Now abandoned the lodge is one of the few remaining structures in Mississippi's Rodney Ghost Town.
This photograph was shot on medium format Kodak TMAX 100 black and white film. Film photography provides a different look than digital photography and prints will display a pleasing amount of film grain and may appear somewhat softer than modern digital images. (Square format)
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.