Discarded Fence Wire Looks Like a Bull - Black and White Photograph (KD11857X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a rusty bundle of discarded fence wire found along a country road. When seen through the camera viewfinder, it looked like a gesture line drawing of a bull, like one of Picasso's toros or a prehistoric cave painting.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.