Barren Tree in an Open Pasture: Black and White Landscape Photograph (KD003257X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of tree with beautifully exposed branches in an open landscape. This place was a traditional hunting ground for Native Americans for thousands of years before the arrival of settlers. It was once rich with buffalo and elk.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.