Antique Wooden Handrail in a 200 Year-Old House (A0008284)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an antique handrail that terminates in a spiral, found in an old house that was built in stages between 1810 and 1850. This minimalist image was composed to emphasize the graceful curve of the rail, and the diagonal lines of the wooden floorboards.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.