God of the Winds Architectural Detail, Milwaukee: Black and white photograph (P1309968)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the carved stone face of Aeolus, the God of the Winds, on the old Bank of Milwaukee Building (also called the Insurance Exchange Building and the Grand Avenue Club) in downtown Milwaukee.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.