Sun Studio - Memphis (A0011944)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the world-famous Sun Studio in downtown Memphis. Sun is famous for discovering Elvis, but also recorded such seminal artists as Howlin' Wolf, Junior Parker, Little Milton, B.B. King, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, and Jerry Lee Lewis.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.