Avenue of the Oaks - Savannah, Georgia (IMG_7783 )Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of the beautiful Avenue of the Oaks at Wormsloe Plantation in Savannah, Georgia. The avenue, lined with over 400 mighty oaks, is a one-and-a-half mile driveway into what was once a coastal plantation, now in ruins.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.