Paducah Caryatid (A0000516)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a Victorian era female sculpture on a historic building in downtown Paducah, Kentucky. This figurative architectural representation of a carved female figure is reminiscent of the famous Greek caryatids on the Parthenon in Athens. This is one of several similar figures on the front of the old American German National Bank building.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.