Broken Head Stone in Colonial Cemetery - Savannah, Georgia (IMG_7608)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a broken old headstone in Savannah's historic Colonial Cemetery. Established in 1750, the burial ground expanded to six acres and was closed to interments in 1853. It now serves as a public park in Savannah's historic district. The name on this head stone is John Hughson, dated to 1817.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.