Avenue of the Oaks - Savannah, Georgia (IMG_7783)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of the beautiful Avenue of the Oaks at Wormsloe Plantation in Savannah, Georgia. The avenue, lined with over 400 mighty oaks, is a one-and-a-half mile driveway into what was once a coastal plantation, now in ruins.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.