Historic Mail Pouch Ghost Sign in Jonesborough - Black and White Photograph (KD003501X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the historic Mail Pouch building in Jonesborough, Tennessee, nicknamed for the large hand-painted ghost sign wall ad on its side. The building was constructed in 1888, and the original sign was painted in 1895, and retouched in 1994.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.