Chattanooga Parkway Towers Exterior Wall Detail (A0017743)Keith Dotson Photography
Parkway Towers is an abandoned and ruined industrial building in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Built around 1920 to be an electrical substation. It has been neglected and empty for decades.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.