Krog Street Tunnel in Atlanta (A0019876)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the notorious Krog Street Tunnel in the Cabbagetown neighborhood of Atlanta. The tunnel, under a bridge built in 1913, has been covered end-to-end with graffiti and street art.
This photograph is not available for commercial licensing.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.