Historic Christopher and Simpson Ironwork Name Plate - Black and White Photograph (Square Format) (DSC00411)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an antique name plate for Christopher & Simpson, a St. Louis-based company that manufactured cast iron storefronts that can still be seen on the main streets of many small towns across America. (Square format)
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.