Abandoned Row Houses in College Hill, St. Louis (A0008419)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of abandoned historic row houses in the College Hill neighborhood of St. Louis. Much of the neighborhood dates from the 1870s to the 1890s, and is now sporadically occupied, with many of these grand old structures left abandoned to decay.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.