Abandoned Dinty Moore Restaurant in a Small Town - Black and White Photograph (B0000507X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the abandoned storefront and vintage sign for a Dinty Moore Restaurant in a small southern town. Subsequent businesses left the sign intact but the building is now vacant.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.