Attention TV and film set decorators and designers: original black and white photographs cleared for licensing
My photographs have appeared in one major Hollywood film, several major television shows, and countless TV advertisements. For seven years I worked with a terrific LA-based art gallery/agent who connected my work with the film and TV industry for use as set decor. Sadly, the gallery recently closed and I lost my agent.
However, my work is still available for licensing direct to set designers.
Even though I'm in Nashville, I can pack and ship to your location, anywhere in the continental US (and other locations by special arrangement). Below are my terms, but I am flexible and willing to accommodate special requests.
I specialize in fine art black and white photographs of landscapes, cityscapes, and abstractions from nature. Browse my portfolios to get a better feel for my work.
Actresses Ellen Pompeo (Dr. Meredith Grey) and Caterina Scorsone (Dr. Amelia Shepherd) appear in a scene from Grey's Anatomy, with two photographs by Keith Dotson visible on the back wall.
Melissa Joan Hart seen with three Keith Dotson photographs on the set of Melissa and Joey (ABCFamily).
Where Keith Dotson's photographs have appeared
- Grey's Anatomy (recurring appearances for multiple seasons in Dr. Grey's bedroom)
- Melissa and Joey (recurring appearances for several years on the main stairwell set)
- Many others, including The Mindy Project, Lady Dynamite, Gossip Girl, Angel from Hell, Stalker, Baby Daddy
Cast of the 2016 comedy film Why Him? sharing screen time with two black and white leaf photographs by Keith Dotson.
- Why Him? (2016) starring Bryan Cranston, Megan Mullally, Cedric the Entertainer, Zoey Deutch, and James Franco
- Clients include Wendy's, Spiriva, Marshall's, and many others.
Two photographs by Keith Dotson can be seen on the back wall in this scene from the original 2011 elephant commercial for Spiriva.
Below is an overview of my terms. Contact me for specifics. I'd love to work with you on your next big film or TV project.
- Framed photographs in overall sizes up to 20" x 28" rent for $250 per week each (one week minimum)
- Framed photographs in overall sizes larger than 20" x 28" rent for $350 per week each (one week minimum)
- Lost or damaged photographs will incur an extra charge equivalent to one week's rental fee.
- Client pays for shipping with insurance to set location and back to photographer.
- Frame options include basic metal gallery frames, simple brown wood frames, and black wood frames, with white mat. Custom framing to your specifications can be arranged by special order.
Note: I do not retain property releases on any architectural or cityscape photographs.